Wednesday 28 March 2012

Another Sneak-peek of New products coming 1st April




I wanted to show you a card today that I made a couple of weeks ago for my demonstrator team forum. We run challenges over there from time to time and this time around we held a sketch challenge. I used a lovely sketch from the Mojo Monday sketch challenge blog as my inspiration. Challenges - especially sketch challenges and Colour challenges really inspire me and its always fun to see what others do with the same basic design.

But of course I also wanted to give you another sneaky-peek at what products are coming up on the 1st April. Soooo much lovely new stuff! The designer series paper and the ribbon co-ordinate perfectly with the cardstock colours. I have also used our gorgeous new Framelit shapes on this card which are going to be massively popular. Im really enjoying working with them and Im sure you will too.

If you would like to be amongst the first to play with these products and others please come along to one of my Catalogue launch events. We will be making 3 projects and there are prizes and supper at the event . I have two dates:

Sunday 1st April @ 1.30pm at the Niagara Park Guide Hall, Narara Valley Drive, Niagara Park - its right next to the school and there is ample parking.
The second venue is at Narara - Tuesday 3rd April @ 7.30pm and address details are available when you book in.

I need to know if you are coming for catering and materials purposes, so if you would like to reserve your spot, please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com At time of writing I still have a few spots left.


Enjoy the card! xx

No comments: