Monday 19 March 2012

"Less is More" Challenge... Masking


A couple of weeks back I ran this month's technique class, and I wanted to show you one of the cards that we made. This one is a pretty simple example of basic masking, but everyone loved it.

I also thought I would enter it for the "Less is More" challenge blog. They are all about clean and simple cards, so this one pretty much fit the bill.

I used the "Summer Solstice" Stamp set from our current Idea Book and Catalogue, and the colours are Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Whisper White. I used the Big Shot to emboss the Tulips around the card edge, and also to cut the Top Note shape.

I will be back shortly to officially announce the dates of the next Mini Catalogue Launch... so keep checking back for dates. I'll also have a couple of sneaky peeks of what's coming up... stay tuned!

5 comments:

Scrapmate said...

Nice CAS card.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

This is lovely Linda, love the flower stamps and the embossed background :)
Sarah

Mandi said...

Super card, that flower looks FAB

Thank you very much
madni
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

It's great to see you at "Less is More" Linda, this is lovely!
Thanks so much, do join us again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Linda, love the sentiment!
Saw your card on the LIM site - had to have a look especialy as I'm Lyndal Higgins :)