Wednesday 4 April 2012

Mixed Bunch



I wanted to show you a quick card I made with the "Mixed Bunch" stamp set (rrp $38.95 for the clear-mount or $48.95 for the wood-mount)from our brand new Mini. I was inspired by a card I saw on Wendy Weixler's beautiful blog. I changed it around but I loved the 3 flowers so I kept that bit. Other than that I went off on my own tangent... I used the new Twitterpated DSP behind the negative shapes created by the punch. I also used some of our new Twitterpated buttons in the flower centres, and the word "Create" is from our new word set "Loving Thoughts". This is my new favourite word set... I love the sentiments in there! Words like "Create", "Dream", "Inspire", "Imagine" and "Dare to Dream"... plus there are words appropriate for weddings and anniversaries, and even for Sympathy cards. There are 11 word stamps in that set altogether. The clear set retails for $44.95, and the wood-mount retails for $55.95.

I am busy packing orders and getting organized before the holidays and Easter so I'd better get back to it :-) Today I am also putting the finishing touches to my Purse and Card project class for next week, so I will pop up a photo of it for you shortly.

Enjoy the card, and I'll be back soon.

Linda xx

No comments: