Thursday 3 May 2012

Papercraft and Cardmaking Classes on the Central Coast



It's amazing to me that I have been running Cardmaking classes on the Central Coast (not just cards, but all kinds of papercrafty projects) for nearly 6 years!  When I began I was a bit shaky, not really knowing what I was doing... but I've always had a love of creative pursuits, and so I took to it very quickly.  Sometimes when you are starting out you have to "just do it", and the confidence comes later.

Nearly 6 years later, and I am so glad I headed down this path!  I still adore what I do.. more than ever in fact... and have learned so much, and met so many wonderful people over this time that some days I have to pinch myself to see it it's all real.

But indeed it is!  I have a few classes coming up in the next couple of weeks, and will be announcing more shortly. Next week I have a couple of Stamp-A-Stacks that still have some spots left, so please click HERE to email me and reserve your spot.

The dates are Tuesday 8th May @ 7.30pm, and Wednesday 9th May @ 11am.  You will make 6 cards, (3 each of 2 different designs) for a cost of $15.  All materials and light refreshments are provided.

I have a couple of other classes listed on my current schedule.. click onto by blog and look down the right-hand side bar for more details. And then email me by clicking HERE and be part of our classes. I hope to see you soon. :-)

No comments: