Monday 25 June 2012

Here is our Second Card for this month's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack



This is the second card we are making at our Christmas Stamp-a-Stack this week.  I showed you the other one a few days ago (you can click HERE to see it).  We will be making 3 of each card card which of course means that you will go home with 6 handmade cards at the end of the class. I have two classes, and at the time of writing I still have a couple of spots left in each class...

Tuesday night, 26th June @ 7.30pm
and
Wednesday, 27th June @ 11am

The cost to attend is $15, and all materials and refreshments are provided.  Just come, relax, and feed your creative side.

I run stamping and papercraft classes on the Central Coast, and have been doing this for almost 6 years now!  I adore this wonderful job, and would love you to come along and create with me.

Today's card was CASEd from Stacia Sloma.. a talented demo from the US.  Although you can see that I have simplified the card somewhat, and changed it around quite a bit. I liked the idea of the Pennant Parade set used for Christmas trees, and paired them up with the framelits for my effort. You cant really see in my photograph that I have used Glimmer mist to make my card all sparkly... so in real life it has a bit of extra sparkle. :-)

I will be running Christmas Card classes once a month from now until the end of the year, so come and see what is new in the Stamping World... new products and techniques are popping up all the time. Or if Christmas cards aren't your thing... click over on to the right hand side of my blog and visit the Upcoming Class schedule.  There is sure to be something to take your fancy!

Enjoy xx

No comments: