Saturday 30 June 2012

Last Chance to order your Reason to Smile set






What a beautiful day it is here on the Central Coast today!  It feels more like Spring than Winter. :-)

Today is the very last day to order (or get for free) your "Reason to Smile" stamp set.  This one was made available just for the month of June to customers.  You can receive it for free with a $125 order or you can buy it for $35.95 (wood) or $28.95 (clear). I've been having lots of fun with it this month... today's card is a simple one layer card. Just a little masking, sponging and 2 step stamping... add a ribbon and there you have it. :-)

I will be taking last orders for this set up until approximately 9pm tonight, June 30th.  You can place your order by clicking HERE and emailing me with your requirements.  Alternatively if you see my posts on Facebook you can always send me a Facebook message if you prefer.  Payments can be made by credit card, cash or direct deposit, and I can have your order shipped to anywhere in Australia for a small postage charge.

I hope you enjoy today's little card, and this glorious "Winter" weather.....

No comments: