Wednesday 18 July 2012

Acetate Class Take 2



Last night I held a great class with 7 wonderful girls and we got the chance to play with Acetate at my Window Sheet Wow class. Acetate is such a versatile product to craft with and we made three very different projects using it.

Today I thought you might like to see another of our projects.. this one is a cute little box with an Acetate  window in the lid... great for putting in items or gifts that people can get a "sneak peek" of before they open the box. I think choccies would be perfect!



I am running this same class again tomorrow (Thursday 19th July) at 11am (lunch is also provided) and I do still have seats left if you are interested in attending. The cost is $20 to attend and includes all materials and refreshments.  My papercraft and cardmaking classes run on the Central Coast and most weeks I have some kind of class of some description. Next week we are making Christmas cards.... for the upcoming class schedule click over onto the right hand side of this blog.  Prices and dates are listed. You dont need any kind of skill level or special materials or tools to attend.. just come along and enjoy

To book into any classes just email me by clicking HERE  I can give you the address details when you book in.
I hope to see you at a class really soon.

And in case you missed it here is another project from tomorrow's class:


No comments: