Tuesday 31 July 2012

Anyone for Afternoon Tea??



Stampin'Up's retirement list is out TOMORROW.  Please check back here tomorrow 1st August to see what's on offer and what will be discontinued.  At this point, we don't actually know what will go and what will stay... so it's all very exciting!

To help celebrate this momentous event I am also holding a retirement afternoon tea this coming Saturday the 4th August... .Come along at either 1pm or 3pm to have a cuppa with me and view the retiring goodies. If you wish you will also have the opportunity to make a small project.  I will have my own retiring Stampin'Up stamp collection on display and you are welcome to go through and put your name against the sets and products that you would like to have as your own in September. It will be first in, best dressed. If you are coming I just need to have a rough idea of numbers for catering purposes.

To RSVP just email me by clicking HERE and I will look forward to sharing a cuppa and a chat with you on Saturday.  I am based on the Central Coast and can supply the address details when you book in.

I hope you can make it :-)


Linda H

PS... Today's card is a close up of one I made last Saturday at my team's stamping day. It was made with the "Creative Elements" stamp set... in my favourite colour Pool Party (my favourite colour at the moment anyway!).  Hope you like it.

No comments: