Sunday 22 July 2012

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack this week





Today's card is the first of two card designs we are working with at this week's upcoming Stamp-a-Stack.  At every SAS we get to make a total of 6 cards (3 each of 2 different designs) for a cost of $15... the idea is that by making 6 cards every month from now til Christmas you should have quite a decent stash of Christmas cards by the time December rolls around.  These are probably my most popular classes - I may need to run extra classes as we get closer to Christmas - but right now classes are already starting to get close to full. I have two of these running this week - Tuesday 24th July @ 7.30pm and Thursday 26th July @ 11am. At time of writing the Thursday class only has a couple of spots left.

If you would like to join us please email me by clicking HERE. I hold my papercraft and cardmaking classes on the Central Coast (NSW) and I can supply the address for you when you book in.

So come along for a fun night... you dont need special skills or materials... beginners are welcome. All materials and refreshments are provided.

I hope to see you there ...


No comments: