Sunday 29 July 2012

Last chance to order from the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue



This is the last couple of days that we get to order from this beautiful little mini catalogue.  If you would like to see it again, just click on the image above, and if you wish to place any orders from it just email what you would like to me by clicking HERE.  I am taking orders until Tuesday evening 31st July, at around 9pm.  Orders can be shipped anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge.  I accept cash if you are local, or credit card.

I hope you have enjoyed all the goodies in this mini as much as I have.  Now bring on our new Catalogue, due out September 1st!  And dont forget to check back here on Wednesday August 1st for this year's big retiring list of products. :-)  So much excitement for us crafty people!

Have fun!

Linda xx

No comments: