Tuesday 10 July 2012

Simple Tag card


I love the simplicity of a tag. This one is from the "Two Tags" Big Shot die.   I stamped my tag with the En Francais Background stamp, and then randomly stamped images from the Artistic Etchings set. I probably should have used the Eiffel Tower stamp... next time I will as that would look cool. I tied the Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon at the top of the tag. The background is also very simple.. I used the Finial Press embossing folder, and then inked over it with Early Espresso ink. I've also used Champagne Shimmer paint over the embossed background, but that is a bit difficult to see in the photo.

And that's it!  This is literally a 10 minute card. Gotta love those ones when you want to create something simple and quick. I like how it turned out though...

No comments: