Wednesday 1 August 2012

Our 2012 Retired List is Here - get them before they are gone....





As promised... HERE IT IS!

Here is our great big retired list for 2012. Actually there are two separate lists... one for Stampin'Up stamps, and one for Stampin'Up accessories.

Click HERE to see the retiring Stamp list.

And HERE to see the retiring Accessories list. 

All of the items on these lists will be discontinuing this month.  They are available until the end of August, or until stocks run out... whichever happens first. So if there is something that you really love... don't wait until the last day of August to get it... they may not last that long.

Some items have been discounted, some have not. Discounts range from 25% to 75% depending on the items. So check it all out, and email me with your orders.

And dont forget to come along for Afternoon tea on Saturday 4th August. I will have many of the retiring sets in my own collection on display and you are welcome to reserve them in your name.  I will have two sessions... one at 1pm, and the other at 3pm. Come and have a cuppa and even make a little project if you feel like it. There is no charge to come along and just relax for an hour or two. Email me to let me know if you will be able to make it... just so that I know how many packets of bikkies to buy ;-)

I hope to see you there :-)




No comments: