Sunday 26 August 2012

Scentational Season sneak peek



So I've been having fun playing with some of my new Christmas stuff, and here's a card I made over the weekend.  Lots of new stuff on this one. :-)  This new stamp set is called "Scentational Season"... and the best bit is that you dont have to cut them out cause there are DIES to do that for you! Love that :-)



Also please dont forget my Father's Day class this week... for $20 you will go home with 3 blokey projects.  I am running two classes.. one at night and one in the day... details as follows:

Tuesday 28th August @ 7.30pm 

OR

Wednesday 29th August @ 11am

Here is one of the items we are making:



It's a great little wallet for putting a gift card/voucher/tickets/cash or whatever you like into.... and until you pick it up you wouldnt know it is made out of cardstock because it really does look real.  There is also a card and a little box of choccies. I will try to post these for you tomorrow.. but trust me, they look great!

To book in just email me by clicking HERE. If you havent been before, I am on the Central Coast (NSW) and can give you my address details when you book in.  Right now I have spaces available in both classes.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: