Wednesday 5 September 2012

Papaya Collage... keeping it simple



I really do prefer simple cards.. without a lot of layering or fancy cutting. Although I like those too! But here is a card that is really just stamping and not too much else. Quick and easy.  I seem to be drawn of late to cards that have more of a "collage feel"... so you dont need to worry too much about exact placement or measuring.. you just relax and stamp! 

This is the new Papaya Collage stamp set from our new catalogue. I used black ink with a new In-color.. "Primrose Petals" and I like the way they look together. The button is also a new release.. these are the "Naturals Designer Buttons".. cute huh?  The one here is the smallest size, but you'll be seeing lots of the 3 different sizes on my creations because I really love them.

Enjoy the card xx

No comments: