Wednesday 3 October 2012

Working with the new Natural Compositions Specialty Paper





There are times when I love the subtle and natural look to my cards, and this is one of those times. This one is super-simple... but I've used a couple of cute ideas here to make it a bit special. I used Stampin'Up's brand new Natural Compositions Specialty paper as my background, and coloured it a little with my Aquapainters and some Old Olive ink. The ribbon is the Very Vanilla Seam binding ribbon... I love the way you can rumple it. I sprayed a length of ribbon with a little water, scrunched it up and let it dry. So easy. There's a close up of this if you scroll down.

I have to say that this new Natural Compositions paper is one of my absolute favourite new things in the catty. Click here to see another card I made with it.

It's school holidays right now, so this week there are no classes, but we are back to normal next week with Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks on the 9th (7.30pm) and 10th (11am) here on the Central Coast. Please email me by clicking HERE if you would like to attend. The evening program currently only has a couple of spots left.  The cost is $15, and you'll make 6 Christmas cards (3 each of 2 different designs).

For more class details click over on to the right hand sidebar on this blog, and then email me for further information, or to reserve a spot.

Enjoy our gorgeous weather!


No comments: