Monday 3 December 2012

December Ribbon Share


I've had quite a few people ask me to do a ribbon share of the Stitched Satin Ribbons. So I am opening up a new share... to take part email me (by clicking HERE) and let me know that you want to be of it. There are 5 different colours, (this year's Incolor Range) and in the share you will receive a 1/4 roll of each colour. So that's approximately 2.27cm of each colour. Normally one roll of ribbon costs $15.95 (plus postage) but to buy a quarter roll of all 5 colours will cost $20 including postage. So who's in?  Just let me know by the 14th December and I will make sure you have them before Christmas.

I thought I would show you a sneak peek of the jars that we decorated at the Christmas Gift class last Saturday. It shows the Stitched Satin Ribbon in the Gumball Green. We made 4 awesome projects at the class and everyone loved them. I will be running this class again on the 13th December at 11am.. just EMAIL ME to reserve your spot. At time of writing I still have a few spots left.

I hope you enjoy the reindeer too.. he is made with the Owl punch and his antlers are made from two arms of the Snow Flurry Die.  Enjoy xx


No comments: