Thursday 20 December 2012

Mass Production with Floral Framelits and Daydream Medallions


Here is what I've been working on today... well in between cleaning up after two small children who are able to mess up the house way faster than I can clean it. (Dont you just love school holidays??)   I am making quite a lot of this card for a special group of people... and so it had to be simple but effective.. and I think I managed it ok. :-)

This card is kind of a tribute to my favourite couple of cards from the past year... I used the Floral Framelits from Stampin'Up! to make the card a flower shape, and stamped the "Daydream Medallions" onto "Baja Breeze" Cardstock before cutting a smaller flower from Silver Glimmer paper.  The Silver Star is a Christmas decoration that I bought as little gifts. I have glue dotted the star on so that the recipients can easily remove it to hang it on their Christmas tree.

So it really was a simple little card to make, but I was really happy with the result.

Dont forget that Round 2 of the Clearance sale begins at midnight tonight... so if there is anything you dont want to miss out on please email me your order today (click HERE) and I will make sure that we get in quick. Last week I had to contact people and let them know that many of their ordered items were out of stock! I dont want that to happen this week if I can help it.. so please email them through as soon as you can.

Click on the pic below to see this week's list. These items were in our last annual Catalogue and were discontinued  back in August this year.  So when looking for page numbers you need to be looking at the old catalogue. The Mocha Morning paper will be popular at only $9.50, (original retail was $24.95), and the 2010-2012 Incolor Marker set at only $8.95 (rrp was $27.95). All items are drastically reduced.. some by up to 70%.  But its first in, best dresssed....


No comments: