Tuesday 4 December 2012

Ornament Keepsakes card - last SASs of the year



This week I have my last Stamp-a-Stacks of the year. Tonight (Tuesday 4th) and then Thursday 6th December at 11am. Here is one of the Christmas Cards we are making... it turned out kinda like it was in my head... although its never exactly the same dont you find??  The ink colours on this one are Rose Red and Soft Suede... I think they look quite beautiful together.

If you would like to book in for the final Stamp-A-Stack, please contact me by clicking HERE.  As always, you will make 6 cards, and all materials and light refreshments are provided. Cost is $15.  In the new year I will be lifting the price of my Stamp-A-Stacks (other classes will remain the same in 2013) but they remain at $15 until the end of the year.

I'll be back soon with more cool things to show you. :-)

No comments: