Saturday 15 December 2012

Uh oh.... Lesson learned

Well as many of you would already know we had a new Clearance Sale begin yesterday.  I had quite a few emails from you all wanting to order things on the list. Went to put the order through last night only to discover that quite a few items on the list are gone ALREADY. And it's only the first day!

I guess I knew these items would be popular. But really?  Sold out on the first day?

The items I know for sure that are gone are the Basic Gray Markers, the Cherry Cobbler striped Grosgrain ribbon (and I wanted some of that for myself!) and the "Christmas Greetings" stamp set in wood. There may be already more items gone that I am not yet aware of. The point here is... if you want something... dont wait! To place an order simply email me by clicking HERE.  Orders can be sent anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge.

Today's photo above is a little Christmas frame that I made up with the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper.  It was simple and quick to make, but I loved the result. Hope you do too! 


No comments: