Saturday 29 December 2012

What's coming up... and a sneak peek :-)





So Christmas is over for another year. Most years I am almost relieved when its over because I usually get a bit over Christmas cards by the end... although this year we had so many Christmas products to choose from that I probably could have kept going! But I am sure you are all anxious to see what's coming next.... and today's card is a little sneaky look at a couple of the new SAB 2013 products that you will be able to get your hands on from January 22nd. (This year's is the biggest selection of SAB products we have had - EVER!  you can get one free selection for every $100 that you spend!)

On this card I've used a piece of paper from this year's DSP selection, which is called "Sycamore Street".  There is also a ribbon and button pack to go with it, but I havent received mine yet, so I have used Seam Binding ribbon (in "Pool Party") instead.  The sentiment is from a new set called "Vintage Verses" and I stamped it in Whisper White craft ink, and embossed it with white embossing powder. The little die that I used to cut it out is from the Apothecary Accents framelits set. This was a super quick card to put together, but I am feeling pretty inspired now that Christmas is done, and I will be back really soon to show you more. :-)

We are still in the second week of the Clearance Sale (click on the pic below to see the list of Clearance items) and although many of the items are sold out, there are still lots available. Email me if I can help out with any of the items on the list for you... some items are as much as 70% off so there are some real bargains!


And then there is a new listing that begins on the 3rd January... check out the list by clicking on the pic below: 

To order just email me or click HERE.

I hope that everyone has been enjoying the clearance sale. Dont forget that these items are not normally available - they were discontinued in our last catalogue which came to an end at the end of August 2012. To see them you will need to refer to the old catalogue. I do still have some of those catalogues left if anyone needs one... just ask me :-)

I do hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that you are enjoying some down time over the holiday period.  I'll be back with more new creations soon :-)

Here is todays card in full:


Bring on SAB 2013!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good way of telling, and nice article to obtain facts
concerning my presentation focus, which i am going to present in
college.
my site :: how to get rid of acne outbreaks