Monday 28 January 2013

Comfort Cafe Card



We have some beautiful Designer Series papers on offer this year, and my personal favourite is the one I have used on today's card. Its called "Comfort Cafe" - I even love the name! 

I've used the Fancy Fan Embossing folder on the background, and the main colours are Midnight Muse and Pool party. The sentiment if from the "Affection Collection" set... this set is actually in our Holiday Catalogue which will end this coming Thursday.  I might try this week to put up another card or two made with this set because I have really enjoyed this set and will miss it!

If you would like to place an order or book into classes, please contact me on my email.  Products can be delivered to any address in Australia for a small postage charge. Click HERE for a link to the current catalogues.

Here is a close up of the flower and butterfly on the card... I think these colours are very peaceful. What do you think??


No comments: