Thursday 24 January 2013

Forever with You Chalkboard Card



My technique of the month in February is "Chalkboard"... sublimely simple, but super effective!  I still have spots for the February techqnique classes if you are interested.. the class program is on the right hand sidebar of this blog or click HERE for more info.  I run classes on the Central Coast... so if you anywhere closeby and would like to meet other people who are into papercraft too, and learn some cool stuff along the way... just email me to book in.

Today's card uese the "Forever with You" stamp set, and the background DSP is one of the free selections from this year's Sale-A-Bration offering. (It's called "Sycamore Street")  If you would like to view the SAB catalogue click HERE or contact me HERE to ask for a hard copy to be sent to you (anywhere in Australia).

Hope you enjoy this little card, and I will be back with more very soon :-)


1 comment:

Nerida said...

Really nice card Linda, This reminds me of last year's convention theme.
Have to try this technique.