Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hearts a Flutter and Artisan Embellishments Sneak Peek

Guess what! My pre-order for the new Autumn catalogue from Stampin'Up arrived this morning. Which means that I have lots of gorgeous new stuff to play with! So what did I do... pull it all out and play with it of course. :-)

Here's my first card I made with new stuff. I used the brand new "Hearts a Flutter" stamp set, various elements from the new Artisan Embellishments Kit, the Delicate Details Lace Tape and a little paper from the new "More Amore" Specialty Designer Series Paper.  The embossing folder is new too.. its called "Honeycomb", and I used it on the new Core'dinations Cardstock in Primrose Petals.  But you know what my new favourite item is on this card?  The ribbon! How gorgeous is that ribbon! Its called the 1&1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon.. this one is the Pink Pirouette/Rose Red one, but it is also available in Basic Gray/Basic Black... which will definitely be on my next order. I love this ribbon.. it ties well and looks just beautiful.

So I can see lots of playing and creative moments in my future.. can you??

Dont forget that we have Sale-A-Bration (SAB) 2013 beginning on January 22nd. There are lots of free products to be had for everyone! If you want a SAB workshop at your place please contact me soon because I am booking spots pretty quickly.  As well, our new Auturmn catalogue starts on the 1st February. And on Thursday 11th January we have the last week on the Clearance Rack sale starting... if there are items that you would like to get your hands on at up to 70% off, then check out the sale by clicking on the pic below:

 And then email me your order as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.  Items sell out FAST!!!
Here is a close up of the ribbon on this card... cant get enough of it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ι'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.
My website > http://www.nysefutures.org/finance-horm-9-handbook-in-operation-research-and-management-science-vol-9-handbooks-in-operations-research-and-management-science-get-rabate

Anonymous said...

Nicе post. I leaгn something totally new and
chаllenging on ωebsiteѕ I stumbleupon eνeryday.

It's always useful to read content from other authors and practice a little something from their web sites.
Look at my web site :: http://www.komedi-tr.com