Monday 14 January 2013

Lattice Die Cards from this week's class



Well this week I am "officially" back to work with my first classes of the year.  Very exciting. The first one is this Wednesday night (16th January) at 7.30pm, and we are making a cute little Magazine File folder that contains 4 cute cards to suit different occasions. I thought you might like to see the first card.. they are all very similar, but with different sentiments.

I've used the Lattice Die and put a square of Patterned paper behind it.  I love the way DSP looks behind this die. The sentiment is from the "Blooming with Kindness" stamp set. 

If you would like to come along and make the folder and the cards set, the cost for this one is $25.  Classes are held on the Central Coast and I can give you the address at time of booking. All materials and light refreshments are provided.  Just email me to reserve your spot. To see what other classes are available, click over to the right hand side of this blog and scroll down a little to the "January/February Class Schedule".

Here again is a pic of the folder with the cards inside:


No comments: