Friday 4 January 2013

SAB 2013 - playing with Sycamore Street DSP

Just a quick blog post to brighten your day.  I've been playing with the lovely Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (DSP) from Stampin'Up. This paper is one of the available selections in this year's SAB promotion. I am loving the colours in this paper and will have more projects to show you in the coming days.

This one is very simple.. predominantly Rich Razzleberry and white.  A quick 5 minute card that anyone can do.

Im enjoying the creative time whilst I am "officially" on holidays.. I wont be starting classes again until the week beginning 14th January. So stay tuned for class dates and times. I hope you have all been finding some time for yourselves over this Christmas and New Year period too.

Enjoy xx

No comments: