Sale-a-Bration 2013 (SAB) starts TOMORROW!
For the uninitiated, it is our biggest promotion of the year and there are 3 ways you can take advantage of what's on offer. I've listed these below for you. I am also holding an SAB product launch tomorrow evening, with spots still available, if anyone would like to join us. It's a great chance to have a play with some of the cool new items available, not to mention there will be prizes and some cool projects to make. If you are on the Central Coast, come and join us! Here are the details:
SAB 2013 Launch
- Cost: $15 but if you place a $60 order your class is free. Of course if you place a $100 order you will get both the class for free, plus a free selection from this year's SAB catalogue! With more choices than ever before this is a great way to see and play with lots of the SAB items. You will go home with 3 completed projects. Contact me on my EMAIL to book in or to get further information.
- Date: Tuesday 22nd January @ 7.30pm
Here are the 3 ways you can make the most of SAB 2013.
- As a customer, every $100 you spend will entitle you to pick a free product from the new SAB freebie catalogue. Catalogues are available from me, or from tomorrow you will be able to view it online as well.
- As a Hostess, the SAB benefits are huge this year! Host a $300 workshop/party in your home this year between Jan 22nd and 22nd March, and you will receive your normal hostess benefits ($50 to spend on products of your choice) PLUS a pack of Silver Glimmer Paper. (This is to celebrate Stampin Up's 25th Anniversary) BUT if you host a $600 party (easy to do in SAB!) then you will get the glimmer paper PLUS $100 to spend PLUS a half price item PLUS a product pack consisting of a SAB stamp set, the DSP, and the ribbon and button pack! Thats an additional 3 SAB items just for hostesses! Of course the benefits go up for even more successful workshops, but I think that is VERY cool! This is the best time of year to host a party!
- Join Stampin'Up as a demonstrator during SAB and you will get and additional 25% value in your kit. That means for the small amount of $169, you will get to choose $294 worth of products! And they are your choice! Of course all the "normal" benefits apply... ongoing 20% discount, and access to lots of perks as a demonstrator. There is literally nothing to lose, but a LOT that can be gained.
Today's card is just some different sized circles cut from the Sycamore Street DSP which is one of the SAB items available free with a $100 order. Contact me for yours soon!