Thursday 10 January 2013

Upcoming Class Schedule



With so much coming up with Stampin'Up over the coming weeks I had almost forgotten to post my upcoming class schedule! But I have been busy creating some gorgeous projects that I cant wait to share with you. So... for those on the Central Coast keen to attend classes and learn how it's all done... I am happy to let you know the upcoming dates:

January Project Class - "Mini Magazine File" Card Holder
  • Cost: $25
  • Dates: 11am Wednesday 16th January OR 7.30pm Thursday 17th January
Come and get organized for 2013... well your cards at least anyway!  We will be making this gorgeous little Magazine File card holder, and 4 matching cards to go inside.  You can see a photo of it at the top of this post. Very cute to keep or give as a gift.

 SAB 2013 Launch 
  • Cost: $15 but if you place a $60 order your class is free. Of course if you place a $100 order you will get both the class for free, plus a free selection from this year's SAB catalogue! With more choices than ever before this is a great way to see and play with lots of the SAB items. 
  • Dates: Tuesday 22nd January @ 11am OR 7.30pm
You will make 3 projects with lots of new SAB goodies.Come along and sample this year's SAB offering :-)  If at all possible I prefer to accept payment for Launches at time of booking or ahead of the class date.

 Autumn Catalogue Launch
  • Cost: $15
  • Dates: 7.30pm Tuesday 5th February OR  Wednesday 6th February @
    11am

This time we are celebrating the launch of the New Autumn catalogue with lots of yummy new products to play with and prizes to be won!  You will make 3 projects and I am sure that you will just love the new collection... you will be seeing some sneak peeks on the blog over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned :-) If at all possible I prefer to accept payment for Launches at time of booking or ahead of the class date.

February Technique Class - "Chalkboard"
  •  Cost $20
  • Dates: 7.30pm Tuesday 12th February OR 11am Wednesday 13th February
Such a simple but awesomely effective technique!  I love the projects I have been creating with the Chalkboard technique and I know you are going to love them too. I will post a sample for you in the next couple of weeks, but I already know you are going to love this one!

Dont forget that all materials and light refreshments are provided for all classes. If you need address details those can be supplied when you book in to reserve your spot for a class.  To book in, just email me by clicking HERE.

That's it with the schedule for now, I will be back to post more upcoming classes soon. Lots to celebrate in 2013... and I am so excited to share it with you!


No comments: