Tuesday 5 February 2013

Loving the Pop-up Posies Designer Kit

One of the many gorgeous new items in the new Autumn catalogue is the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit. I have to admit that I kind of overlooked it in my first few looks at the catalogue, but as so often happens, I started seeing some online projects that people had created with it.  And so I looked at it a bit more closely, and started visualizing some cool things to do with it.  I also liked what the team had designed in the catalogue itself, using the Fancy Favour box die.  So todays projects are the product of that thinking.

Tomorrow I have my new catalogue launch and my class is full! This cute little box above is one of our projects... hopefully they will love it.  :-)

Dont forget to contact me if you wish me to mail you a copy of the catalogue... or you can view it online by clicking HERE.

Here is a slightly different box... I do love the First Edition DSP.


No comments: