Wednesday 27 February 2013

Upcoming March Class Schedule



Well I would say that the past nearly 2 weeks have been exceedingly frustrating... I have had all manner of computer and connection issues.  So I havent been able to post here.  At time of writing I haven't been able to sort it all out... still cant post photos of my projects... but Im getting close now. I actually bought myself a new computer in the middle of it all... and setting up the new Mac hasnt been quite as straightforward as I would have liked. Never mind.. these things are sent to try us right?

But I did want to send out a post to let you know what is coming up in the coming weeks.  Starting back next week after a couple of week's break..

Stamp-A-Stacks
Come along to the first Stamp-A-Stack of the year.. you'll make 6 cards (3 each of 2 different designs) for a cost of $20.  Card theme to be announced over the next couple of days.. so check back here in the next 2 or 3 days for an update on the theme.  All materials and light refreshments are provided. Just come and enjoy!
Dates: Tuesday 5th March @ 7.30pm
Wednesday 6th March @ 11am

Technique Classes - Vellum Techniques
Come and learn some different ways to use Vellum in your projects. Vellum is such a beautiful and versatile product to work with. At this class you will make 3 projects for a cost of $20, and all materials and light refreshments are provided.
Dates: Tuesday 12th March @ 7.30pm
Wednesday 13th March @ 11am


Easter Project Speciality Class
Tuesday 26th March @7.30pm
Wednesday 27th March @11am
This is a great chance to make some awesome Easter projects.  Photos to follow soon!  So stay tuned.  You will make three projects for a cost of $25, and I promise that chocolate is involved ;-)  All materials  and light refreshments are provided. 

There are also two stamp clubs next month... I have both a day and an evening one... and due to a couple of last year's stamp clubs girls now doing different things I do have a couple of free spots. Stamp club is a great way to learn great projects and techniques with a regular group of people - and it also helps pace your purchases, as you are committing to spending $50 in product, every other month.  If you are interested, please click here to contact me.  Stamp clubs are held on the Central Coast. 

I hope to see you at a club or class very soon! 


No comments: