Friday 22 March 2013

Dress Ups Framelits 50's style



Well I think 50's.. but maybe 40's?  What do you think?  I made this little card whilst at my Crafty weekend away last weekend, and was really happy with how it turned out. I love playing with these framelits.. they are so much fun!  I love the dress in the dotty paper, and how cute is that little coat hanger clip??  Lots of stuff on this card is out of the current Autumn Seasonal Catalogue from Stampin'Up!  If you would like to see the catalogue for yourself click HERE.

And dont forget that TODAY is the final day for Sale-a-Bration (SAB) 2013.  So you can still get a free SAB product for every $100 that you spend.. but only until my final order goes in this evening.  I can have your products delivered to your door anywhere in Australia for a small postage charge.  Just email me with your order.

If you like my "Dress Ups" card today, you might also like my Frame and card class to be held in April.. click HERE for more details.

Have a lovely day, wherever you are.

Linda H

No comments: