Thursday 4 April 2013

Next Week's Dress Ups class - still spots left!




Just a little reminder today about next week's project class, "All Dressed Up".  You might remember I previously posted photos of this gorgeous frame we are making... and there are 2 classes available.  Here are the details again for you:

All Dressed Up Project Class
Tuesday 9th April @ 7.30pm
or
Thursday 11th April @ 11am
Cost $40
Alternatively, if you wish to purchase the All Dressed Up Framelits and Stamp Set bundle (or the "Dress Ups" framelits and Razzleberry Splash Simply Scrappin' Pack) you will receive your class at half price, ie $20.  
All materials and light refreshments are provided.  Cardmaking and papercraft classes are held on the Central Coast, and the address will be supplied to you at time of booking.

I loved making this project - which includes the frame as well as the matching card (pictured below).  I would love you to join me to make it for yourself. Email me by clicking HERE if you would like to book your spot.  Papercraft classes are held on the Central Coast (NSW) so if you would like to join us, just let me know!

Here is the card:





1 comment:

Conibaer said...

I was curious and so I got here (from Stampin Connection) to see what you are doing. :o)
LOVE your frame and your card! I just got the supplies to do something like this too and might be "stealing" your idea! TFS!