Monday 3 June 2013

Soda Pop Tops Class Projects


This week I am holding my Soda Pop Tops class and I thought you guys might like to see what we are making. The card above uses both sizes of the Soda Pop Tops, and I have also created the main piece using the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack. I still have a few spots left for the day class on Wednesday 5th June @ 11am, and I would love you to join us!  Papercraft Classes are held on the Central Coast, and i can give you the address details when you book in.

To book, click here to EMAIL ME.

How cute are these little projects? I've put up all three of the projects below for you. We are making 3 little things... two card projects... and a gorgeous little brooch. The cost to attend is $20, and all materials and lunch is provided.

Hope you enjoy these cute little projects and cant wait to show the guys these in class on Wednesday.


No comments: