Wednesday 10 July 2013

My new favourite Stamp Set - Chalk Talk!




Every year I get excited about our new catalogue... and i know I'm not the only one!  But there are always stamp sets that I am more excited about than others... and although I try to keep a "business focus" when choosing new stamps (that means trying to order the ones that I think my customers will love... and the ones that will ultimately be "good sellers")... there are always a couple that I buy just for me. For no other reason than I loooove them!!!

This year the stand out set for me was "Chalk Talk". I really love some of the projects that I have seen created with these beautiful stamps. So this morning my shipment of new stamp sets (8 of them... and all for free!!!) arrived, and I couldnt wait to start using them. This is my first attempt with the largest stamp in the set, and i used the matching "Chalk Talk" framelits to cut it out with my Big Shot. It is just stamped in Basic Black ink on Whisper White card.. but how good does it look??

I used it as a topper on our Kraft Gift boxes.. here is a better view of the box below:


Think I am going to love using this set! 

I'm hoping to use these at the launch tomorrow.. so there is a couple of spots left if you would like to come. Email me by clicking HERE to book your spot! 

No comments: