Tuesday 27 August 2013

Midweek Quick Tip: Embossing with Colour



So I've made another video and popped it onto Youtube today so that you can see it.   It shows you how easy it is to create a Background like the one in the above card (which by the way is what we are making this month and next in my Stamp Clubs - more on this card later.)


Be sure to let me know what you think of my videos...I am open to suggestions as to how to improve them, and am very happy to hear what ideas you would like me to show you.  As I have only started making them recently, I still have lots to learn, but I am sure I will improve with every video I record.

In the meantime... sit back and relax! This one is only short.. less than 3 minutes... not sure you'll even have time for a cuppa this time!  Just click on the link below.  xx




No comments: