Monday 30 September 2013

How to use the Expressions Thinlits - this week's video



I had a lovely few days this past week visiting my gorgeous friend Vanessa Webb.. who is also a Stampin'Up demonstrator here in Australia. We stamped and created our bottoms off... and then created some more. Which is awesome, because I now have a wonderful stash of projects to show you!

Today's card was made with the Expressions Thinlits dies ($42.95)which are in our latest Holiday catalogue. I wasnt completely sold on these when I first got them, because I found them tricky to use.. I had trouble getting them out of the die after cutting. But when you know the trick... well not so hard at all.. in fact EASY PEASY!!!

This is a short video to show you how.. and this time I had a collaborator on the video too! Enjoy!



Oh.. and don't forget that as today is the 30th September.. it is your LAST DAY TO ORDER THE BUTTERFLY BUNDLE.  Use the SHOP NOW button on this blog, or contact me to place an order.

Here is a closeup of today's card.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your card! Excellent idea to use the negative portion of the thinlit die!TFS!
Doris B