Tuesday 19 November 2013

Midnight Muse and Silver


Just a quick card for you today.

I love how crisp Midnight Muse and Silver look together. Very clean. Simple.

I might have to make some more Christmas cards with this combo :-)

This week has been extra busy... I've had a couple of lovely groups of ladies to get creative with.  And tomorrow I have one of my day stamp clubs where we are making a cool little box with the Envelope Punch Board, as well as matching cards to go inside. I do have quite a few scheduled events and classes coming up over the next month so check the class schedule (over on the right hand side bar of this blog) to see what classes may suit you.

And today I got to peek at the Sale-A-Bration offering beginning in January! Oh my goodness! Such a great selection of free products, as well as extra hostess benefits for those hosting parties in the New Year. But dont delay... book yours soon as I know I will be starting to get booked out over the coming weeks.

To book in to any event, or to book your own party or workshop.. CONTACT ME.

Enjoy today's  card... I will have a new video coming up for you very soon.

No comments: