Monday 25 November 2013

"Undefined" goes a little bit Retro..


A bit on the bright side for me.. BUT this was my first attempt at Stamp Carving with the Undefined Stamp Carving kit. I made this stamp back in July when we were in Utah... on the day that we visited Head Office they gave us all an Undefined kit and we got to have a play with it. Way more fun than I was expecting it to be! But then it reminded me of when we did Linocutting back in High School, and i loved that too.

This card has a retro flavour I think.. the washi tape and the words have that feel about them. I stamped the Sunset (or is it Sunrise?) with Black Stazon ink, and then sponged inks over the top.. daffodil delight, Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo.

If you think you'd like to try your hand at Stamp Carving, then come along to my "Undefined" class that I will hold in December.  Here are the dates:

Tuesday 17th December @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 18th December @ 11am



 You will also receive your own Undefined kit as part of this class. For both the class and the full kit you will only pay $40. (Which means your class is actually only $5!)
Please let me know ASAP if you would like to attend, as i will need to pre-order the kits before the class date.

If you have ever wished a particular stamp existed to suit your needs.. this is your chance to make it. You have total control of what you will create :-)



No comments: