Friday 8 November 2013

Winter Frost Flip card


I am loving all the lovely (and FAST!) cards you can make with the new Thinlit Card dies.  These are so easy to make its ridiculous! :-)  This one uses the gorgeous "Winter Frost" specialty paper from Stampin'Up.  I also used the Festive Flurry dies and stamps, and the embellishment in the middle is one of our "Frosted Finishes" embellishments.  I do love a sparkly Christmas!

I do still have spots in next week's technique class to show you how to use them.  Please note that the class is discounted for anyone that has purchased their Thinlit dies from me prior to the class. At time of writing, I only have a couple of spots left in the daytime class.


Dates are:

 Tuesday November 12th @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 13th November @ 11am

If you preorder your thinlits before the class, your class will only be $10.  Otherwise this class is $25 and includes all materials to make 3 projects.  


The numbers to purchase the dies are:
ItemDescriptionPrice
133479Label Card Thinlits Die$55.95 AUD/$67.95 NZD
133480Circle Card Thinlits Die$55.95 AUD/$67.95 NZD
You can order Online (Using the "Shop Now" button on this page) or you can send me an email to place your order.  The Thinlits wont be back in time now before the class, but at least you will have them coming to enjoy after you do the class and know how to use them. :-)

Here's the sentiment I stamped inside the above card:


No comments: