Tuesday 3 December 2013

Framed Christmas Art - Sneak Peek


Just a "Sneak Peek" for you today... of one of the items we will be making at my annual Christmas Gift Class. This year we are making 4 projects at the class.... all handmade items that would make lovely Christmas gifts.  This is one of my final events for 2013, and I would love to see you there... there are still a few spots left at the time of writing this.

I am keeping numbers relatively low this year to ensure that I have plenty of time to order the additional supplies that we will need. Being Christmas of course we will also enjoy a nice Christmassy afternoon tea :-)

Here are the details:


IT'S BACK FOR ANOTHER YEAR!The ANNUAL CHRISTMAS GIFT CLASS!
Come and make 4 beautiful handmade gifts to use for Christmas this year. Numbers for this class are limited.  Cost is $40 and you will go home with 4 gifts. All materials and refreshments provided.  Address details are supplied after you book in to the class. 
Saturday 14th December @ 2pm


To reserve your spot in the class please Contact me.  Looking forward to seeing you :-)

No comments: