Monday 9 December 2013

Ornament Keepsakes with Washi Tape



I will be really truly sad when we no longer have the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set (and matching framelits) available for sale. Even though they are no longer in our current catalogues, you can still purchase them from your Stampin'Up Demonstrator at the current time.

Today I was feeling like using some Washi Tape, and pulled out the "Season of Style" Christmas-themed Washi.  So this card started out with the idea of using Washi tape.. and look where I ended up! It's always amazing to me how creativity takes you on journeys that you didnt expect to take. :-) But thats half the fun!

And DONT FORGET! Our Clearance rack sale starts tomorrow! The have told us that they plan to post the list just after midnight.. if they do I want to be able to pop the link on here for you to see what awesome specials are available ASAP. Yes, I know we don't know whats going to be on sale... so how do I know its going to be awesome? Because they just always are... I love these sales. Don't forget you can email me your order OR even better.. use the "ONLINE STORE" right here on the blog page and order it to come to you directly. This is going to be the best way to ensure that you don't miss out on whatever is available!

Here's to some fantastic bargains!

Below is the full card for you :-)


No comments: