Tuesday 24 December 2013

Reindeer Noses to wish you a Merry Christmas!!!


So this is not my idea... not even close. I'd seen these online.. I first saw them on Pinterest, and then a bit of research and I tracked them down to a US blog called " The Great Stamp Escape" by US demonstrator Amy Kircher.  She had this idea on her blog a couple of years back, and I have been meaning to get around to it for a really long time! Well this year was the year, and I made my own version of the Reindeer Noses.  We made this as one of our gifts at my Christmas Gift Class. The owl punch has been used to create the reindeer, and I used the "Little Leaves" die to create his antlers. The choccies inside the bag are Maltesers, and Jaffas.

I want to take this opportunity to say a very Merry Christmas to you all... I hope you have a lovely day, wherever you may be spending it, and with whom. I know that not everyone has their loved ones with them, but take the time to remember that we are very blessed and every day is one to be grateful for.

I cant wait to show you lots more creations in the year ahead... and want to thank you for reading and viewing my blog faithfully this past year.  It's because of my awesome customers that I am able to keep doing what I do. Thank you all so much!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: