Monday 2 December 2013

What I wish I could do today....


Many of you would already know that my fiancee, Paul, lives over in the US. So we spend a lot of time every day talking and planning our lives together every chance we can. Thank goodness for Skype, which is free!

So I had to buy the "Around the World" stamp set.. (well actually I didnt buy it... I earned it for free as a demonstrator) but it makes very cute cards... and sometimes they make me just a little bit sad too.. I miss my guy!  This card perfectly shows what I wish I was able to do right this minute :-)

But we are busy planning our next trip... hopefully in 2014 we will get to catch up more than we have previously.  I am really hoping to make the next Stampin' Up Australia incentive trip too.. as that will take me back to the US again in May, and that would be awesome! For that trip though I am hoping to be able to take my kids as well.... its all very exciting. But I have a LOT to do to make that happen... anyone want a workshop during Sale-A-Bration??

I hope you enjoy today's card... and I will be back with more soon. :-)

No comments: