Wednesday 22 January 2014

New Catalogue Launch! Come and see what's new!



Yep, I'm doing it again! Stampin'Up are releasing their gorgeous new Occasions Catalogue on the 28th January, and so it is only fitting to have a launch to show off lots of the gorgeous new products that are heading our way!  I would love you to come and get your hands on these lovely items... and a launch is the perfect place to do just that!

Here are the details:

Date:  Sunday 2nd February

Time: 2pm

Where: My place at Narara on the Central Coast... address supplied at time of booking

What: You'll make 3 projects

Cost: $15 which includes all supplies and refreshments.  Where possible, prepayment is preferred.

There will be specials and prizes on the day.

I have already had several people book into this launch, so be quick so you get yourself a spot as numbers are limited.  If that date doesn't work for you, consider having your own party focusing on new catalogue products - I'll come to you and let yourself and your friends have lots of chances to play with all the new stuff. I am currently taking bookings for the second half of February and March.  Contact me today!

No comments: