Friday 31 January 2014

Silver Dotted Vellum from our New Occasions Catalogue :-)



I spent some time in Wollongong recently with my lovely friend Vanessa Webb and there was a card she had made that I just loved! This one is actually a CASE of that one... but instead of the colours that she did I made mine in Silver and white... adding in a Silver glimmer spiral flower to set it off.  It came up so lovely. Thanks Ness for the inspiration, and hope you like what I've done with your card :-)

These items are all from either the new Occasions Catalogue or the SaleABration catalogue... so many gorgeous new things to play with... if you would like to have a play with these products for yourself you can:

  • Order your own products by clicking on the "SHOP NOW" button on this page. 
  • Come along to any of my February events and classes... check over on the Right hand side of this blog for the class schedule. 
and Enjoy the card... here's a close up of the flower for you....


1 comment:

Nerida said...

This is gorgeous linda. The silver is stunning!