Monday 27 January 2014

Spiral Flower Die... loving this!


Here is another card I've made with the very gorgeous Spiral Flower Die.   Simple and quick.. and yet so lovely. I like the soft colours and the flowers themselves are so easy to make :-)

If you love this, I am running two classes in the coming week which will interest you. The first is Wednesday 29th January.. the Fancy flowers class. You will learn lots of different way to make and use beautiful flowers in your projects. This class is $25, and includes all materials and lunch.

Then on Sunday 2nd February at 2pm I have my new Occasions Catalogue Launch! So many lovely things to play with.. come along and see what's new! The cost of this class is $15.

To book in to these classes or any others, contact me by clicking HERE.  All my classes feature Stampin'up products and are held on the Central Coast.. although if you are further away, I can come to you :-)

oh.. and it's ONE MORE DAY.. until Sale-a-Bration!!!!

Here's another pic of today's card for you....


No comments: