Sunday 12 January 2014

Stampin' Trimmer: Rotary Add-on vs Standard blades - and a special for you

So I've had a few customers purchase either the Stampin' Trimmer or the Rotary Add-on of late, and so I thought I'd share my observations on the two options. Both work well, but there are a few things you need to know.  Any questions, please ask me. You can contact me by clicking HERE



So how about a little special. This is my own special, and so not available through Stampin'Up... you will need to contact me (or order online via my online store) to receive it. Everyone who includes a Stampin' Trimmer on any order between now and the 27th January will receive a free set of replacement blades (your choice.. standard or rotary replacement blades) valued at $9.95.

I do hope you are all enjoying the beautiful Summer weather :-) I am looking forward to getting back into my craft studio today after some business kept me out of it for a while. So will have more projects to show you shortly :-)  Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: