Tuesday 7 January 2014

Summer Challenge this month



Whilst one half of the world is having what I hear is a VERY cold Winter, those of us south of the equator are enjoying our Summer. So with that in mind, this month I challenged my team members on our private forum to come up with a Summery project. It could be a card or a layout, or anything really. I've given them a couple of examples and thought I'd show you too.

This is a simple scrap page that I created in MDS.  Turquoise and yellow says Summer to me :-)

I love creating lovely things in MDS, with the bonus being that there is no mess... in fact I did this one on the laptop whilst watching something on the telly.  Must print it out and add it to the album....

I'll be back with another project for you tomorrow. Might fire the video up today and make a tutorial :-)

No comments: