Thursday 2 January 2014

Today's SAB effort - SAB 2014 with the Thinlits dies


So my love affair with the new Sale-A-Bration DSP continues. Here is a card I did today... a very simple card really. I used the Label Thinlits die to cut and score my card base, and then added some of the "Sweet Sorbet" DSP. The centre label is cut from Silver Glimmer paper, and then I punched two of the "Banner Blast" stamps with circle punches and added them to the centre, with just a little ruffled ribbon in Crisp Cantelope.  The sentiment is from the Apothocary Art stamp set, and I punched it with the Decorative Label punch. I tied a ribbon around it to hold it flat.

This card is going to be short listed for some of my SAB workshop cards i think.. it meets the criteria.. it uses new products, is very simple even for beginners, but is just that little bit different.

I hope you like it. To book your SAB workshop or party, please contact me so we can book a date...dates are going to book up quickly!  Click HERE to contact me.  SAB starts on the 28th January, and I am happy to come to you.  I cover the Central Coast, Hunter and Sydney metro areas, and would love to show you and your friends how to create something beautiful!! (And no, there is no charge)

Hope to see you soon!


No comments: