Saturday 4 January 2014

Wants some free products? New STAMP CLUBS for 2014!




A new year means that I start thinking about what works, and what doesn't.  I had a pretty good 2013, but want to make 2014 even better... and so I've started thinking about how I can serve my customers in new or different ways. Keep what works well, and introduce some new things to offer more.

I am launching a couple of brand new Stamp Clubs in early 2014.  Ideally I like to have 6 people to start a new club.  Here's how it works:  the group gets together at my house every second month to create something different.  There is no charge to attend.. the only requirement is that you commit to spending a minimum of $50 on Stampin'Up product at each club event.  Each member takes their turn to be the hostess during the year that the club is open.  Which means that when it is your turn to be hostess you get to take home the free products from that club order.  The minimum free product amount is $50, but it can be considerably more, depending on each event.  I'm on the Central Coast NSW, so if you are in this area or surrounding areas this is a great way to create new things, and get to know other papercrafters in this area.

Stamp Club means you get to build up your supplies at a pace to suit you, and learn techniques, and get inspired with awesome projects. In the past some of our projects have included Box and card sets, Mini Albums, Banners, Calendars, gifts.. the list is quite large. But always the Stamp club members enjoy what they make!

If you would like more information or to express your interest in Stamp Club, please contact me by clicking HERE.

In particular I am hoping to establish another daytime club, and am looking at starting a SATURDAY club... after being asked by a couple of my Sydney and Newcastle area customers whether I would do this. Another customer has expressed an interest in a nighttime club so I am considering a second nighttime club too. I am very happy to schedule them around whatever times work best for you guys!!

So.. who's interested????

By the way, Today's card is another with the Follow Your Heart stamp set and the Sweetheart treat bags.. simple and cute. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to join a night time or Saturday group!!!