Wednesday 26 February 2014

Blast from the Past.. remember this?


Last year I made 30+ of these cards as my swap cards for the US Incentive trip in July 2013.  They were fun to make, and they showed off the "3D Stamping" technique really well.. otherwise known as "Shadow Stamping".  Im running a class showing how to do this next week... we'll be making 3 projects using the technique, and I know you will love them :-)

Here are the details:

Tuesday 4th March @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 5th March @ 11am

All materials and refreshments are provided, and the cost of the class is $20.

I have other newly scheduled classes over on the right hand sidebar of this blog if you would like to check them out.


To book into a class you just need to email me by clicking HERE.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see how this is made. Do you have a tutorial?

Anonymous said...

Do you have a tutorial on this?

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Im actually doing a class on this at my home next week. But may do a video tutorial of the technique at some point not too far away. :-) Stay tuned and thanks for commenting xx